SELL MY HOME
Sell your home more easily for the highest possible price in a reasonable time with a comprehensive and personal service.
A PERSONAL SERVICE
Our personal commitment combined with the best one-to-one approach ensures that your property gets the attention and marketing it deserves. Because we spend each day more time and effort to advertise your home and search for specific buyers, we achieve better results as well as an easier transaction in a shorter time. This makes all the difference in a challenging market.
- You deal with only one person between valuation, viewings, negotiation and conveyancing support for a smoother and easier process.
- Every day, we spend more time and efforts on your property’s marketing to deliver quicker and better results in a challenging market
- We are by your side every step of the way, only a short visit or a call away.
MORE BUYERS FASTER
The London market has never been so unpredictable. This is why it is important to expose your property to as many buyers as possible in a limited timeframe. Besides the main portals such as Zoopla, Rightmove and Primelocation, social media is a great tool to ensure the world knows about your property. We also actively cooporate with other agents on a local, national and international level. Our unique marketing provides you with an exposure as great as with a multiple agency basis but without the hassle of dealing with multiple agents and the higher fee.
- We use creative social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google to widen your home’s marketing exposure,
- We approach external estate agents to bring in additional buyers.
AN EASIER TRANSACTION AND SAFER CONVEYANCING
Once an offer has been accepted, we will protect your transaction. Liaising with you, the buyer and each solicitor, we will ensure the transaction progresses well and that everybody is kept informed on a regular basis. Good preparation and proactive communication reduce the number of transaction failures.
For added peace of mind, we use and recommend GAZEAL, an innovative prop-tech company designed to speed up the process and protect your property transaction. It slashes the time between offer & exchange by more than 50% and offers the possibility to create a legally binding deal with the buyer once an offer has been accepted.
- We listen to you
- You are not a number
- Better communication
- Experience and Expertise
- Strategic Pricing
Here are 12 questions to ask estate and letting agents to help you choose the best professional for you. In these challenging and uncertain times, a quality agent will make all the difference in terms of selling or rent price, time, customer service and peace of mind.
THE SALE PROCESS
PRE-LAUNCH AND POSITIONING
- Decision to sell
- Market appraisal (valuation)
- Selecting an estate agent
- Instructing a solicitor
- Gathering legal documents
- Staging and preparation
- Professional photos, floor plan and engaging advert
- Marketing and positioning plan
- Agent preview
- Advert published on portals and social media
- “For Sale” board set up
- Viewings begin
- Emails to registered buyers
- Notice to relocation agents
- Calls to buyers
- Social media campaigns
- Flyers to local residents and businesses
- Open House and viewings
FEEDBACK AND REVIEW
- Weekly updates on marketing
- Viewings feedback analysis
- Click through rates
- Monitor similar properties
- Adjustments as required
OFFERS AND NEGOTIATION
- Purchasers pre-qualified
- Negotiation tactics evaluated
- All offers presented in writing
- Offer accepted
- Memorandum of sale
- Conveyancing begins
- Surveys scheduled
- Local Enquiries Searches
- Chain identified and monitored
- Exchange and completion
BOOK A FREE VALUATION
Get a market appraisal to sell or let your home and find out its current value
The market keeps changing,
Could your home be worth more than you think?
Our comprehensive and highly personalised approach ensures that your property receives the attention and effort it deserves to stand out from the crowd and attract qualitative offers in a reasonable time. Our ratio “sale price” to “asking price” is 98%.
We constantly study the local property market to keep our finger on the pulse and we use the latest market data to give you an accurate evidence-based selling price estimation. We’ll prepare for you a local market report and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We’ll give you also advice on how you can add value to your property before marketing it, whether you would like to sell or let it.