20% VAT applicable
- Sole Agency: 2%
- Purchase: 2% of the final purchase price for acquisition
- Letting: 2 weeks rent for rental search
- Finding a tenant: 10%
- Finding a tenant and collecting the rent: 12%
- Finding a tenant, collecting the rent and maintaining the property: 15%
- Contract renewal fee: £150
- Each Addendum to the Tenancy Agreement: £25
- Check In + Out inventory: between £200 and £400 depending on property’s size
- Loss of keys
Cost on receipt
- Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments
Interest at 4% above Barclays Bank PLC Rate from date due.
The property must be returned in the same condition as when it was received. A reasonable charge will be deducted from the Security Deposit if cleaning has not been carried out satisfactorily at the end of the tenancy.
From the 1st June 2019, letting agents and landlords in England won’t be allowed to charge fees to tenants or guarantors. The Tenant Fees Ban or “Tenant Fees Act 2019” applies to all new tenancy agreements entered on and after the 1st June 2019. How does it affect our landlords and tenants?